I have been away from blogging here for way too long – looks like 7 weeks! Where does the time go? I have been active on Twitter, a new medium for me, and that has been feeding through here, but yet… 140 characters brings a whole new meaning to keeping it brief. So, I’m back.
Anyway, I am delighted to discover that Leigh (yogaleigh) of BlueGrassNotes blog has nominated my blog, The God Franchise, for the Illuminating Blogger Award. That is a wonderful honour as I have been so impressed by her frequency and quality of posts. As well as her likes and positive comments on my blog from time to time.
So thank you so much, Leigh (http://bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com), for nominating The God Franchise as recipient of an Illuminating Blogger Award.
The rules for the Illuminating Blogger Award are:
Food Stories is pleased to present the Illuminating Blogger Award, a fabulous award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content. Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee (i.e. = recipient) should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way to maintain a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person who nominated them by posting and including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Something random about me is that I take a walk every morning, for about 40 minutes during the week, and up to twice that at the weekend. Most of the walk is on paths through reserve areas, so off-street. This is not specifically for physical exercise, but to have time at peace with myself, to celebrate the new day, to see the other people on their walks, the birds, the cats and the dogs, and generally come back home feeling inspired and fired up, ready for the day.
My nominees for the Illuminating Blogger Award are:
The Math of God (http://themathofgod.wordpress.com) – Lyle
Loveviewz (http://ok2loveagain.wordpress.com) – Audrey
Brain Brew (http://brainbrewblog.wordpress.com) – Christine
Alicia’s Roses (http://aliciasroses.wordpress.com) – Alicia
Knowthesphere (http://knowthesphere.wordpress.com) – Jeremiah
So thank you once again, Leigh, and may the Illuminating Blogger Award continue to illuminate through the blogosphere.