Time for some honest feedback, please. I have been writing this blog about The God Franchise for over four months, and I would dearly love to know how you feel about the blog and about the ideas it contains. Does The God Franchise grab you at all?
The book, The God Franchise, is a work of discovery – I wrote what I was inspired to write, and then assessed it afterwards. I have found it fascinating, and have learnt a huge amount from it. It really became A Theory of Everything. The contents of the book can be found here or on the website http://publishing.lifemagic.co.nz.
To make it easy, here are the main points I have covered in this blog so far. I invite you to check out the original blogs, which you will find in the archives in the right hand column, if you wish.
- Consciousness is the Uncaused Cause of everything – Man has called It God.
- I have used the term God-Consciousness to clarify that God is Consciousness rather than a superhuman-like being sitting in a place called Heaven.
- Consciousness is the fundamental element of the universe. The universe is made of the very fabric of God. You can say that we exist in the Mind of God.
- You might agree that a God displaying the following qualities would definitely be worthy of the name, God:
- God is conscious
- God is eternal. God-Consciousness was all that existed prior to the start of the universe.
- God is omnipotent (all-powerful). Since nothing can be conceived where God-Consciousness is not the one conceiving it, nothing more powerful can exist.
- God is omnipresent (present everywhere). There is no alternative when God-Consciousness is everything that is. Nothing else exists.
- God is omniscient (all-knowing). Because God-Consciousness is everything, He must know everything.
- God is the Creator of the universe. To be rational and truly scientific there is no alternative.
- God has a purpose for His Creation: to add experience, expression, and enjoyment into His Life.
- God is absolutely good (omnibenevolent). Since God-Consciousness has created the universe out of His own essence, why would He create anything that He did not see as good?
- God is likely to be immutable (unchanging through time). The universe only works as it does because of immutable physical and mathematical laws. God is as immutable as His laws.
- Accepting these qualities, extend that sense of God-Consciousness into the realms of the Unknowable, and get an unbiased, un-predetermined, unlimited, formless sense of God-Consciousness. This is a tiny pointer to the true essence of God, which we can best simply call God-Consciousness.
- Of course we have free will. Why would God create a bunch of automatons?
- You are a unique aspect of consciousness, coming from one particular perspective. You by some strange happenstance are you.
- Your Higher Self is God-Consciousness. This is God expressing Himself in the form of a human being. God is everything in the universe (omnipresence) and is the only reality.
- Your Lesser Self is an illusion. It hides your Higher Self and pretends to be you, and your Ego and mind, which are created through expressing free will.
- This Lesser Self is not separate from God — as it cannot be — it just lives in the illusion that it is separate from God.
- All the experience your Lesser Self and Higher Self have, is perfect. The Lesser Self (Ego) judges itself and others. From God’s perspective, the perspective of the Higher Self, what you do is experience.
- Healing comes from God-Consciousness. Prayers to God are heard by the God-Consciousness of the Higher Self, and can be immediately answered if the Lesser Self is prepared to allow the healing in.
- So who am I really? Individually we are like a splash of water from the Ocean of God-Consciousness that is briefly separated from the Ocean, and then falls back into the Ocean again.
- Any degree of impurity or evil in the Creation is purely due to the Ego acting as a filter.
- By creating Mankind in His own image, God-Consciousness franchised His Creative Power to each and every man and woman on Earth. In fact, He gave us all His qualities to a greater or lesser extent. He franchised everything to each of us in what may be termed The God Franchise.
- Whether we are a spiritual adept, a high-flying businessperson, or a beggar in the street, we have an equal stake as a God Franchisee. God is an equal-opportunity franchisor!
So, please tell! What do you think of all this? I must admit I was blown away by the implications of The God Franchise. Likewise, all the feedback I have had from people who have read the book, has been equally positive.
Now I would like to know what you think, both of The God Franchise and of this blog. What else would it be good to know before you decide that this is one book you need to read? (Availability)
If you are at all interested in the reality and deeper aspects of life, I believe you will find this book, The God Franchise: A Theory of Everything, extremely interesting and thought-provoking. Not only that, it will stir you at a deeper level, far beyond thought and interest.
What more can I say? Over to you now …